Monday, February 2, 2009

cny 2009!

i could say.
chinese new year has ended for me.
i am feeling old indeed.

when i was young, so much into looking forward to cny.
buying goodies. spring cleaning. cny songs and deco. relatives visiting. friends visiting.
all these were really excitements for me.

but right now.
i get lazy to go for house visiting. and i only eat tibits in the middle of the night.
tt explains why my face getting chubby.
hee.
anyway its feb. no public holidays for feb and march.
sadded.

anyway. some pics to share from my cny celebrations.

bengines. spending the whole day at my house as a gambling den! and thanks mummy and mr ang for your help. also, thanks phui for ur 20 bucks!=)

mummy and I.

woo hoo. mummy is so into cny mood ar.

calis sis back from korean! i received ang bao from her this year! woo hoo! hee.

kelvin and calis. blessed couple.

mr ang & missylihui. realised that green and blue combination is not bad ar.

i like this new dress of mine. though abit like pregnant. but definitely not.

the end.

xoxo,
missylihui

No comments: