Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i cut.
holes on my cardigan today. -_-

and few weeks earlier.
i cut holes on one of my fav tops.
urgh.
not on purpose.
i wana cut away the label.
and ended up with tiny holes on my blouses.

have you ever get irritated by your blouses' labels? they are making my skin itch.
and yes. out of desperation. i use whatever i saw to cut the labels.
even to the extent of going to the printing room and borrow scissors from auntie -_-

and i hate labels on my blouse.
in fact. most of my blouses have no label.
cause i always cut them away!

side-tracking..
let me do some rantings.
tues/thurs gona be a tiring day for me.
tues - 8am to 5pm lessons. (4 hrs break in btw!)
thurs - 8am - 8pm lessons. (i guess i gona skip 6pm lecture!since there is webcast!)
i feel that i am going back to year 1 life.

2 maths modules for this month.

and they are all my choices.
i hope that i make the right decision. bless me.

meanwhile.
a lil late for.
my 2009 top priority.
mug. mug. mug. and enjoy my remaining 1 and 1/2 years in NUS Engin.
studies are ultimally the most impt.
to a 22 years old student.
yeah. i am 22 liao.
no longer feeling youthful.

xoxo,
missylihui.

No comments: