Monday, January 26, 2009

happy chinese new year to all.

since i miss blogging my new year resolutions,
i shall blog about my cny resolutions and try my best to achieve them for cow year 2009.

studies.
not to be late/skip lectures. more independent study. achieve better cap. full time mugger.

interest.
spend quality time on blogging. i.e. less entries but more meaningful ones.
jogging! every sunday shall be jogging day with mr ang.

reflections.
i guess.
it will be better to count on yourself than others.
gone through many misunderstandings for year 2008.
words always ended up as a misinterpretation.
also.
I always thought that the close ones will stand by me.
but it turned out to be opposite.
so what's the point of hanging on?
all these.
made me felt very tired at one point of time.

but.
i'm glad that i have a handful of friends who are always there for me.
giving me the support.
you guys know who you are.
thank you.=)
and not forgetting my family and mr ang too.

also, upon reflection.
i guess.
it will be a better decision.
for me to be a follower than a planner.=)

lastly.
the most important resolution.
to love myself more.
it's not narcisstic.
having gone through so much.
i just think that we all should love ourselves more. than we love others.

xoxo,
missylihui

p/s: wishing all my readers. huat ar!

No comments: