Sunday, December 28, 2008

thank you mr ang.

it's really sweet.
to know how much you care for me.

seriously.
you have given me the confidence too.
missylihui once have doubts on her character as a gf.
esp. from a failure.

but.
it's you.
who have given me the confidence.
to fall in love again.

thank you. mr ang.
you have set a 无底洞 for missylihui.

and.
it's time for peektures fiesta!

attended mr ang's cousin's 2nd year old bday!

happy bday xinting!

awww. you gona agree with me that kids are born to be cute!

with xinyi (xinting's elder sis)! so cute and active! and ya. her eyes are twice bigger than mine!

=)

and.

mr ang and missylihui were seriously craving for some bbq food when we do grocery shopping at ntuc!
hee.
and very randomly.
we went bbq-ing the next day!
yeah.
though we were'nt blessed with good weather,
we managed to finish bbq-ing the food!

simple date. yet blissful and lovely.=)

mr ang. doing his job to cook for me. hee.

yummy sweet corn prepared and cooked by him.

butter prawns!

i really gona admire mr ang's skills in preparing and cooking the food. hee. all the food taste yummy!=)

and after our bbq. mr ang accompanied me to airport to send auntie peh off!

auntie peh with us.

i gona miss you girl. rmb to msn with me hor! and hope you like my DIY calender!=)

xoxo,
missylihui
p/s: bees and bengines! i have not forgotten you guys...missing you guys too!=)

No comments: